Balance Transfer Offer
What's sweeter than flowers and candy? UFirst VISA Credit Card + Low Balance Transfer Rate + Savings + Rewards = Super Sweet Deal! During the month of February, make the switch with balance transfer rates as low as 4.90% APR*!
Why should I transfer my balance?
If you have balances on multiple cards, transferring them to one card helps you simplify your monthly bills, reducing your number of payment and saving you money!
Ready to transfer your balance? Here's what you need to do:
- Fill out the application to initiate the balance transfer
- Be sure to get your application in before the offer runs out on February 28th, 2019
- Remember: Balance transfers aren't instant, so be prepared for it to take a week or so for the balance on your existing cards to disappear. If you have a bill due before the transfer goes through, you have to pay it.
Not a UFirst Cardholder yet? Check out the many perks of having the UFirst VISA Credit Card at the top of your wallet:
- No Annual Fee
- No fee for cash advances
- Rates as low as 7.90% APR*
- Sleek design with our new logo
- Added protection of EMV-chip technology
- Get rewarded for every dollar spent
- Manage your card conveniently online
- Shop online safely with Verified by VISA
So what are you waiting for? It's time to show those high rate credit cards the door and move your balances to the UFirst VISA Credit Card. Apply Today!
Questions? Our friendly team of lenders are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Email them or call 518-324-5700 option 2.
*APR - Annual Percentage Rate. The promotional rate (4.90% - 14.90%) is available on balance transfers only and must be made between February 1, 2019 - February 28, 2019. Promotional rate for balance transfers made within this timeframe will be available until February 28th, 2019. Aft the 12 month promotional period ends, your standard variable APR (7.90% - 17.90%) may vary depending on credit qualifications. Offer available until February 28th, 2019. Any balance transfer cannot exceed your predetermined credit limit. Balance transfers cannot be used to pay off a UFirst FCU loan. A balance transfer fee of 3% or $5 of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, will be applied. See your Card Agreement or contact UFirst lending team at 518-324-5700 option 2 for additional details. Rates and terms are subject to change at any time. Federally Insured by NCUA.