Our Online Banking is Getting a Fresh New Look!
On April 5th, 2021, managing your accounts will be easier than ever! Please know that all the same great features that you've come to love and rely on for your banking needs will remain the same.
What to Expect During the Upgrade
- The Upgrade will take place the night of April 4th, 2021.
- All of your account details will be saved and ready to use including transaction history, payee information and scheduled payments/transfers.
- There is nothing you need to do! On the day of the upgrade, you will login as normal using your current credentials as usual.
- The only change you will experience is the overall look and design of the main accounts page and the navigation. The tile look will be changing to a list view, but other than that, everything will still function the same and no services that we currently offer will be lost.
- If you use the UFirst Mobile Banking app, no changes will be made to the look or design of the mobile experience.
A fresh, new look and seamless functionality make Online Banking simpler to use, with convenient access to the same great features.
- View current account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills and virtually anyone else with Bill Pay and Popmoney (Coming in 2021, Zelle will be replacing Popmoney)
- Bank from any device with the UFirst Mobile Banking app
- Transfer money between both internal and external accounts
- Track your expenses, create budgets, and set goals with Trends
- Monitor your Credit Score
- Open a new account or apply for a loan right from your accounts page