With the recent release of our new brand, we mentioned that UFirst FCU will be going through some exciting changes! Here is what's coming up:
- New Online Banking System: On May 14th we will be rolling out a new and improved online banking system that will have relatively the same type of look as our current online banking system. The new platform contains a wide range of improved and expanded services including:
- An updated eStatement system to provide you with an easier and more efficient way to access your statements electronically through your online banking.
- An updated Mobile Banking app that will reflect our new brand and colors!
- Personal Financial Management Tool - to assist members with organizing and managing your finances through your online banking. It's like Quicken only secure within your own online banking!
- Remote Deposit Capture - which will allow members to deposit checks using their mobile device.
- Credit Sense - offers members free credit scores and assists you with making rate and payment comparisons on auto loans, credit cards, etc. to find the best deal for you!
- Transfer Now option is taking the place of our current Account to Account option which allows you to transfer to or from your personal external accounts at other financial institutions. For example: Transfer funds from your UFirst account to an account you have somewhere else!
- Bill Pay - our bill pay system will be staying the same!
As we progress through this transition, we will provide more detailed information about the changes you can expect when logging into the new online banking. We realize that switching to the unknown can seem overwhelming, but we will be here to help our members through the transition! After all, we are all members too and will be going through the transition with you!
- Updated Website: Also, on May 14th, the UFirst FCU website will be upgraded to reflect our new brand and a fresh look. The overall outline of the website will remain, but it will be upgraded for ease of use and navigation. Our website will remain UFirstFCU.net.
- Plattsburgh Main Expansion: Another exciting change that we mentioned is that our Plattsburgh Main Branch will be going through an expansion. Plans for our expansion have been approved and later this Spring, construction will commence. We will provide more details to our members on this soon.
We want to stress to our members that while UFirst is going through these changes, you will continue to receive the same outstanding service you have come to expect from us. As we grow and technology changes, we too must change with the times and offer our members the newest