UFirst Federal Credit Union is committed to providing its members with the best products and services that will meet all of your financial needs. No matter what stage in life you're in or what you may be saving for, UFirst FCU can help you get there!
- Savings Account (shares)
- Checking Account (share drafts)
- Christmas Club
- Vacation Account
- Money Market
- Share IRA's
- Share/IRA Certificates
- Lucky Savers
- Youth & Student Accounts
Share Savings Account
- With a minimum deposit of only $5, your deposit represents one share in the credit union, making you a member and an owner, while also allowing you full access to all the products and services we offer.
- To fit your individual needs, UFirst FCU offers other savings account types which include Christmas Clubs, Vacation Accounts, Escrow and more.
- We also offer Term Savings Options such as Money Markets, Payroll Certificates, Share IRA's and Share/IRA Certificates.
Share Draft Checking Account
- At UFirst Federal Credit Union, our members enjoy a FREE personal checking account with no minimum balance, no monthly fees and these added benefits:
- VISA Debit Card
- $1500 per day on Point-of-Sale Transactions (VISA Debit Card)
- $500 per day ATM cash withdrawals (VISA Debit Card)
- 10 per day transactions on your VISA Debit Card
- Courtesy Pay for qualified accounts
- 50 first checks FREE
It Pays to Save! Lucky Savers is a special savings certificate that helps you grow your savings while giving you a chance to win monthly and quarterly prizes! Every $25 you save in your Lucky Savers certificate each month earns you an entry in the cash prize drawings (up to $250 per month for a maximum of 10 entries per month.) Plus, all the money deposited into the Lucky Savers account is still yours and helps to build your savings. It’s a win-win!!Learn More
Youth & Student AccountsBurghy's Kids Club (0-12 years)
- It's never too early to teach kids the importance of managing money and saving for their future. As their account grows, UFirst FCU provides our younger members with one-time achievement rewards for reaching their savings goals. So, start your kids saving today!
- Share Certificates of Deposit for kids are also available. You can start a Share Certificate with as little as $100. This is a great way to save money and earn interest to start your kids saving early.
- Helping to prepare your teen for their future is probably one of the most important things you will do for them and what better way to prepare them then with the Teen Cardinal Club. The Teen Cardinal Club encourages young adults to save money for their first car, college or anything else that they may need in life while providing them incentive gifts for reaching their target savings goal. The time is now!
- Share Certificates of Deposit for kids are also available. You can start a Share Certificate with as little as $100. This is a great way to save money and earn more interest for your teen's future.
- We recognize our young adult members have unique financial needs, especially those attending College; therefore, students 18 years of age or older and attending college, will benefit from access to all of our products and services that will help them to attain financial independence and establish good credit.
- College students who open an account at UFirst Federal Credit Union will receive a college kit that includes a few essentials to help prepare them for college. The kit contains: a UFirst FCU drawstring bag, water bottle, pen and lanyard.